This statement covers our website at https://cranbornechase.org.uk/.
This website is run by Cranborne Chase and West Wiltshire Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. In 2020 we substantially revised our website to realise this goal.
That means you should now be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts (we provide basic tools for you to do this)
- Zoom in up to 250% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader. We have tested this with NVDA.
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Cranborne Chase AONB is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We have tested all of our page templates using the aXe tool recommended by the GDS (Government Digital Service).
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non accessible content and non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- PDF’s, Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint documents within the Publications section of the website may not be accessible.
- Some videos may not have captions.
- Some parts of this site link to or use content provided by other websites and these are not always as accessible as our site.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, such as large print, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at:
9am – 5pm Monday-Friday
Cranborne Chase AONB Office, Rushmore Farm, Tinkley Bottom, Tollard Royal, Wiltshire SP5 5QA, UK
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on 22nd September 2020.
- This website was last tested on 5th October 2020. The test was carried out by our website developers.
- We will carry out an annual test. Next scheduled test is 1st September 2021.